(Senior) People and Culture Manager (m/f/d)
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
We offer you the opportunity to
- Be the face of the company to the outside world: Attract candidates to the existing team by being responsible for the end-to-end hiring process
- Accompany our employees and the leadership team as a trustworthy contact person in regard of all their questions, starting from On- until Offboarding
- Be responsible for all HR Operation tasks, from setting up employment contracts, maintaining data in Personio to preparatory payroll accounting
- Organize trainings and support the existing team in their further growth and development
- Work on P&C projects to further develop our culture, the Employer Brand and internal processes
- Utilize the best tools (LinkedIn Premium, Greenhouse, Personio) for an efficient and professional way of work
Become part of our team if you
- Contribute your own ideas to our overall goal: to attract, retain and further develop the best talent
- Are passionate about diversity and inclusion and supporting talent in their further growth
- Quickly establish relationships with other people, enjoy networking and enjoy working self-organized and goal-oriented
- Can communicate with a wide variety of characters, fluently in English and German
- Are eager to learn and have a positive mindset
- Have worked at least three years in a People and Culture team - whether as a People and Culture Manager or HR generalist (ideally in a scaling SaaS-company)
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- LinkedIn Recruiter license, a wide range of job platforms and access to our professional ATS
- Freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget that you can invest in training, conferences, or professional coaching
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.